What you need to know

Corporations, partnerships and associations must have a broker license to transact Customs business. Each of these businesses must have at least one individually licensed officer, partner or associate to qualify the company’s license.

Whether you’re shipping in or out of the country or territory, our experience and technology will get your shipments cleared. At Carloking, we process international packages on a daily basis, and virtually all are cleared immediately. With brokerage facilities in all the top world markets we cover the global trading centres where you do business with consistency, reliability, and flexibility.


Why Choose Us?

We offer the expertise and depth of resources needed to help you transport goods that require special treatment in customs at little or no additional charge.

Dedicated Team
True Partners
Global Know-How
Focus On Innovation